Schedule a virtual appointment with a doctor through PlushCare now and ask if Solosec may be right for you.
Doctors are available to speak with you about your BV symptoms at your convenience, in the comfort and privacy of your home.
You don't have to wait weeks for an appointment or spend time in a crowded waiting room. Get one step closer to relief from BV symptoms by making an appointment for a virtual visit today.
* Per fill. Not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any state- or federally funded program, including Medicare, Medigap, or Medicaid, or where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Cash-pay patients may pay as little as $75. Eligibility requirements and terms and conditions apply. See Terms and Conditions below for full details.
Terms and Conditions
Savings Card Terms and Conditions
To the Patient: You must present this card or eCard to the pharmacist along with your prescription to participate in this program. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility or benefits, or if you wish to discontinue your participation, call the SOLOSEC® Co-pay Program at (833) 500-6732 (9:00AM-7PM EST, Monday-Friday). When you use this card, you are certifying that you understand the program rules, regulations, and terms and conditions. You are not eligible if prescriptions are paid by any state or other federally funded programs, including, but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA or DOD or TriCare, or where prohibited by law; and you will otherwise comply with the terms above.
To the Pharmacist: When you use this card or eCard, you are certifying that you have not submitted and will not submit a claim for reimbursement under any federal, state or other governmental programs for this prescription.
- If primary commercial prescription insurance exists, input card information as secondary coverage and transmit using the COB segment of the NCPDP transaction. Applicable discounts will be displayed in the transaction response.
- Patient is not eligible if prescriptions are paid in part or full by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD or TriCare and where prohibited by law.
- For questions regarding setup, claim transmission, patient eligibility or other issues, call the SOLOSEC Co-pay Program at (833) 500-6732 (9:00AM-7PM EST, Monday-Friday).
Lupin reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer at any time.
Mobile Program Terms and Conditions: By agreeing to the terms of the SOLOSEC® Savings Card mobile program (the "Mobile Program"), you consent to receive autodialed text messages on behalf of Lupin. Consent is not a condition of purchase or use of any Lupin product or service. The Program is valid with most major U.S. carriers. There is no fee payable to Lupin to receive text messages; however, your carrier's message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. Text STOP to opt out and HELP for help. Please read Terms and Conditions for more information.
Data obtained from you in connection with your registration for, and use of, the Program may include your phone number, related carrier information, and elements of pharmacy claim information, such as name, date of birth, and prescription information. You agree that such data may be used to administer the Program and to provide Program benefits such as savings offers, information about your prescription, including refill reminders and new prescription requests, as well as Program updates and alerts sent directly to your device.
E-mail Program Terms & Conditions: By agreeing to the terms of SOLOSEC® E-mail Savings Card (the "E-mail Program"), you consent to receive e-mail messages on behalf of Lupin. Consent is not a condition of purchase or use of any Lupin product or service.
Data obtained from you in connection with your registration for, and use of, the E-mail Program may include your e-mail address and elements of pharmacy claim information, such as name, date of birth, and prescription information. You agree that such data may be used to administer the E-mail Program and to provide E-mail Program benefits such as savings offers, information about your prescription, including refill reminders and new prescription requests, as well as E-mail Program updates and alerts sent directly to your e-mail address.
You may unsubscribe from the E-mail Program at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any E-Mail Program e-mail. Please do not reply to E-mail Program e-mails as it is an unattended e-mail box. A link to contact Lupin is at the bottom of every E-mail Program e-mail. Lupin reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the E-mail Program without notice. Any revision, modification, or amendment to these terms shall take effect when they are posted. You agree to review these terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Here's how a virtual visit can work for you:
Follow the directions on their site to set up an appointment time that's convenient.
During your appointment, ask your provider if Solosec may be right for you.
A co-pay card is available to help you save on your Solosec prescription if you are eligible.
See details above.
What is SOLOSEC?
SOLOSEC® (secnidazole) 2g oral granules is a prescription medicine used to treat bacterial vaginosis in adult women.
How should I take SOLOSEC?
SOLOSEC is a single-dose therapy for oral use. Use SOLOSEC by sprinkling an entire packet of SOLOSEC onto applesauce, yogurt, or pudding. The entire dose should be taken at once, and finished within 30 minutes. Avoid chewing or crunching the granules. SOLOSEC should not be taken by dissolving the granules in any liquid.
Important Safety Information
- You should not use SOLOSEC if you've had an allergic reaction to secnidazole, other ingredients of the formulation, or other nitroimidazole derivatives.
Before taking SOLOSEC, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. Breastfeeding is not recommended. You should not breastfeed for 96 hours (4 days) after taking SOLOSEC.
- Vaginal yeast infections may occur with SOLOSEC and require an antifungal treatment
- Take SOLOSEC exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to. Do not take SOLOSEC more often than it is prescribed.
- The most common side effects of SOLOSEC include yeast infection, headache, nausea, altered taste, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and vaginal itching.
Call your doctor for medical advice on side effects. You are encouraged to report suspected side effects of prescription drugs to FDA at www.fda.gov/MedWatch also at 1-800-FDA-1088 or contact Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. at 1-844-SOLOSEC (1-844-765-6732).